Remember What You Read in 5 Easy Steps
1. Highlight or underline keywords as you read
Don’t try to memorize as you read but instead highlight or underline the keywords. In order to remember what you read you will need bullet points to go back to to memorize later.
2. Use Mind Palace Memory Technique
3. Turn What You Want to Remember into an Image
4. Imagine the Images on your Furniture
5. Use Your Rooms to Divide the Content You Want to Memorize
Bonus step – Creating pictures for months for history